Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.

Consultant seo : Search Engine and Search engine Submit Page.

Friday, October 16, 2009 , Posted by MaNeeEe at 7:33 AM

 It's true that today  I am the owner of this seo submission company as well the consultant seo but when I just stepped to 11th year of my life my teacher started giving me assignments, so whenever I was given one, all I did is just open my computer, connect it to the internet and then search for the required topic by any of the major search engines like GOOGLE. The thing i was habitual was just open the first few pages and finally select the information from them then print the data then ribbon my printed pages and then submit it to my teacher. Let me guess, I think you did the same? Isn't it? I didn't even knew how these search engines produced such information for me and that's what I learned today.

What is Search engine? What do consultant seo say about it?
"SEARCH ENGINE" yes this is the back by which the internet is dancing around. Now lets break the word Search = Find
Engine = Machine, Mechanism
Exactly that's what it's all about a mechanism that finds you the required information, this was an informal definition about them now what do wikipedia say about them?
A search engine is a tool designed to search for information on the world wide web (WWW), it's nearly the same what I extracted from the word Search Engines.

Importance of Search Engines:
A major search engine is the King of internet. suppose you design a site for $10000000 but internet don't have any search engine that can crawl your site tell me the worth of it? Ask anyone to buy that site, atleast i won't buy it for even $100. Now reverse the senario you become the buyer and let me be the seller, now tell me would you buy it?
If we just remove the search engines from the internet our website won't be any anthing but a webpage for us, still they are good to be place in the D:/ drive of your hard disk

How they Work?
It's a technical question for that you need to understand the process of crawler and spyder. Now what are they?
Crawler-based search engines, such as Google, create their listings automatically. They "crawl" or "spider" the web, then people search through what they have found. For the enormous sites whenever they are updated the search engines update them by crawling them again.
Most of the enormous Search Engines like Google work this way.

+Automated free search engine submission resources (includes some web directories and niche search engines):
A resource from consultant seo for seo submission 
Click the Links for seo submission

350 Search Engine Submit Page                                           
300 Search Engine Submit Page and Directory Submissions   
140 Search Engine Submit Page and Directory Submissions   
 50 Search Engine Submit Page                                             
 40 Search Engine Submit Page and Directory Submissions    
 21 Search Engines Submit Page and Directory Submissions   

 20 Search Engine SubmitPage
 12 Search Engine SubmitPage

+Best 4 Indivisual Search Engines:
 (Click The Pictures)

                                          
                                            



                                                             

Currently have 0 comments:

Latest News